CARLOS SOSA aka HALFY: Half Head Man

Saturday, October 06, 2012

I first got a glimpse of the half-headed man in the media via a mugshot which later became known as the ‘Half Head Mugshot’.

Photo credit to  DAILY NEWS

Now answering to the nickname, ‘Halfy’, Carlos Sosa was injured in a tragic accident.

“I was on drugs, I was driving, and I hit a pole, and I flew out the front window and landed on my head,” Sosa says.
“That’s why it’s no good, drinking and driving or drug — drug and driving. No good, kids. No good,” Sosa continue.

Video credit to HALFHEADMAN

I thought this was all lies, just made from a photoshop.  But this is true according to what I read from other sites, please click HERE for more details.

Surprisingly, Carlos Sosa (also known as Carlos Rodriguez) is not the only ‘half-headed man’ in the world. There are others like him, also victims of horrific accidents resulting to such an injury.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

We Heart It

Subscribe