How to Avail Davao PHILPOST I.DTuesday, January 15, 2013
You have to secure a CTC or COMMUNITY TAX CERTIFICATE or CEDULA to your Barangay Hall. And have it notarized. Go to any law firm, or seek an attorney and inquire their notary public fees. In my case, I went to the Sangguniang Building, 2nd floor, turn right, 1st door, there I pay PHp50 for NOTARIZATION.
Going to my main post about PHILPOST I.D, because I don't have yet my other valid I.D's and I am in a hurry to have one for my BANK REQUIREMENTS, I have to apply for a PHILPOST I.D knowing that you can get it 2-3 working days upon submitting all the necessary requirements they needed.
I went online and download their application, but too bad PHILPOST DAVAO will not honor ONLINE APPLICATION because according to the in-charge it is still the OLD APPLICATION FORM. She handed me the new application form attached with all requirements:
- AUTHENTICATED NSO BIRTH CERTIFICATE
- (If married) NSO MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE
- BARANGAY CERTIFICATION and CLEARANCE signed by an AUTHORIZED OFFICER or BARANGAY CAPTAIN
- And have it NOTARIZED with a DOCUMENTARY STAMP. Here I went to Sanggunian Panglungsod and pay PHp80.
- After you comply all these requirements, go to WINDOW 16 of the PHILPOST and let the in-charge check your papers and pay PHp475.
After paying, go to the 2nd floor and have your PHOTO TAKEN for your I.D. Viola! After 3 days of waiting I received my PHILIPPINE POSTAL I.D.