How to get a Police Clearance in Davao CitySaturday, January 12, 2013
Things you must have in applying for a POLICE CLEARANCE:
- Visit your Barangay Hall. Get CEDULA or RESIDENTIAL CERTIFICATION (PHp25) and BARANGAY CLEARANCE(PHp20)/CERTIFICATION(PHp20).
- Go to Sangguniang Panglungsod to pay PHp25 for your POLICE CLEARANCE. Just present your CEDULA.
- After you comply with these requirements, go to CAMP CAPT. DOMINGO E. LEONOR or popularly known as DAVAO CITY POLICE STATION. Just present and leave one valid I.D upon entering the Police Station. Office is located near the GYM (at your left side).
|Photo credit to Davao City Police|
- Inside the premises, you have to get an application form from RECEIVING WINDOW. Need to fill-up all necessary questions and return the form with your CEDULA and the receipt from Sanggunian and Barangay Clearance to the RECEIVING WINDOW to have it check and to get your priority number at the same time.
- After you finish having your picture taken inside, wait for 2-3 minutes to get your POLICE CLEARANCE at the RELEASING WINDOW.